Work with us
Be part of a great team!
We’re a small team that has a big impact on the lives of cancer patients. We value our staff and want them to excel at what they do.
Here are some of the benefits of working with us:
- 35-hour contract for full-time staff
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- flexitime and TOIL (time off in lieu) policies for out of hours working
- free onsite parking
- NEST pension scheme
- employee assistance scheme – wellbeing support for employees and their families
- modern office working environment with air conditioning
- healthy workplace accreditation
- free refreshments
- smart casual dress code
- christmas shutdown
- close to the M5
Some of our team’s dogs doing their bit for the cause.
But don’t worry, you don’t have to have one to work here!
We currently have no vacancies, but if you’re interested in working for us, feel free to email over your CV and we’ll contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.
Volunteer for us
Perhaps you have the time to volunteer? There are many ways to get involved. Whether it’s admin support, being a community champion or something else that you have the skills for, we’d love to hear from you!
I have seen first-hand how our work can make a real difference in the lives of those we serve
Sign up for news
Sign up for news so that we can share updates on our work and how your support is making a difference.