Play our lottery
Win up to £25,000!
Playing the Hope for Tomorrow Lottery will help keep the wheels turning on our mobile cancer care units, ensuring we can help more cancer patients.
The lottery is a fun way to donate regularly, and you can take part for as little as £1 per week, with a chance to win up to £25,000.
How it works…
For every £1 you play each week, you’ll receive a unique 6-digit lottery number.
Every Friday, a winning number is drawn at random. Match your digits to win up to £25,000!
The lottery is a number match game. A random 6-digit winning number sequence is generated. If your digits are in the same positions as the digits in the winning number sequence, you win a prize!
For example, if the winning number sequence was 123456, the lottery number 163057 would be a 3-digit winning match; because 3 digits are positioned in the same place in the sequence.
How to join…
- Click the button below to join online by Direct Debit or debit card.
- Pick how many £1 entries you’d like to play each week.
- You’ll receive your lottery numbers by email, and we’ll let you know when you will start playing.
Buy a lottery ticket as a gift
Want to put a lottery ticket in a birthday or Christmas card or send it by email? Why not buy an e-voucher?
You can add a personal message to the voucher and either send it directly or send it to yourself to print it off or forward at a later date.
What you could win…
Win up to £25,000 every week plus other great prizes!
- 6 digit match = £25,000
- 5 digit match = £1,000
- 4 digit match = £25
- 3 digit match = 5 entries into the next draw
What are your chances?
The lottery offers the best odds of any platform of its kind. Because it’s a number match game, the odds are fixed. Every lottery number has an equal chance of winning a prize.
- 3 digit match = 1 in 69
- 4 digit match = 1 in 823
- 5 digit match = 1 in 18,518
- 6 digit match = 1 in 1,000,000
All players have a 1 in 63 chance of winning a prize!
Good luck and thank you for helping us to bring cancer care closer to patients!
How the lottery helps
With every mobile cancer care unit costing us £212 per day to run, you can make a big difference to cancer patients across the country. In 2022 over 26,000 treatments were administered onboard our units.
For every £1 you spend on our lottery, 50p comes directly to Hope for Tomorrow, and if you win the jackpot of £25,000, we will receive £2,500. It’s a win-win! For full details, please read the terms and conditions. The Hope for Tomorrow lottery is managed through Unity, the nation’s fundraising lottery. Each chance to win costs just £1 and the draw takes place every Friday.
If you have any questions about playing our lottery, please contact our Fundraising Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01666 505055.
The small print
- The promoter of this Unity Lottery is Hope for Tomorrow, 101 The Waterfront, First Floor Stonehouse Business Park, Sperry Way, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, GL10 3UT
- Hope for Tomorrow is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by Stroud District Council under account number 22/00759/GASSP
- A minimum of 50% of the total lottery proceeds go to supporting the work carried out by Hope for Tomorrow, 18.4% on prizes and 31.6% on expenses and administration of the lottery.
- By law, Unity Lottery players must be aged 18 or over.
- Visit the Unity Lottery website for the lottery rules
- You can view lottery results here.
It feels more friendly on the unit
Sign up for news
Sign up for news so that we can share updates on our work and how your support is making a difference.