It’s easy to raise funds for us as you shop online on popular websites such as Amazon and eBay. These sites will give a percentage of your purchase to Hope for Tomorrow without any extra cost to you. By choosing to donate to us via these methods, you’ll help us to continue our important work of giving the gift of time to cancer patients through mobile cancer care.
Amazon Smile – Amazon offers a charity version of their website and when you shop at smile.amazon.co.uk the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of tens of millions of eligible products. AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Hope for Tomorrow every time you shop, and at no cost to you.
To collect donations:
- Visit amazon.co.ukand make sure you are signed in to your Amazon account.
- Search for Hope for Tomorrow then select us as your charity of choice.
- Start shopping as you normally would. Make your purchase and earn a donation.
- Then you just need to use Amazon Smile whenever you shop on Amazon in future.
Give as you Live – raise free funds by shopping online. It’s that simple. Choose from over 4,200 stores to shop and support us. For example, you can earn up to £10 when you do your next online shop at Sainsbury’s. You can even compare gas and electricity or holidays and raise money for charity.
- All you need to do is:
- Sign up at giveasyoulive.com and choose Hope for Tomorrow as your charity.
- Search for the shop you want to buy something from on the Give as you Live website, then click through and complete your purchase.
- Once you’ve finished, track your purchase with Give as you Live to see how much you’ve raised for us.
eBay Charity of Choice – you can choose Hope for Tomorrow as your favourite charity and raise money for us when you sell or buy on eBay.
Try it today for a very easy way to raise money for us. You can also become a direct seller on our behalf. Call 01666 505055 to find out more
To support Hope for Tomorrow you need to:
- Visit eBay for charity and add Hope for Tomorrow as your favourite charity.
- When you next shop on eBay and click to checkout, simply look for the drop-down at the bottom of the page to add a donation to Hope for Tomorrow.
- This will also work if you sell on eBay. You can choose a percentage of the proceeds of your sale to go to Hope for Tomorrow and, what’s more, eBay will reduce your basic insertion and valuation fees too.
- Watch this video on how to sell for a charity on eBay https://youtu.be/ql97oWf-XVY