Take up the challenge of embarking on one of our amazing and exhilarating flying experiences that will take your breath away as you take in the beautiful views
The experience will take place at the Damyns Hall Aerodrome in Upminster the home of vintage Boeing Stearman biplanes
Flown by one of the highly experienced wing walking display pilots, you will take to the skies on the top wing of one of the biplanes and experience an exciting series of flypasts, zoom climbs, steep dives and banks in front of the family and friends at speeds of up to 130mph and upto 1000 feet!
Dates: 17th June 2021 , register your interest to join #teamHope by emailing email@example.com
Minimum sponsorship: £1000.00 includes registration fee*
*Minimum Sponsorship must be raised at least a week prior to the event. If minimum sponsorship isn’t reached, participant must pay £350 to cover the cost of the registration fee.
- At least 18 years old
- No taller than 6ft 2”
- No heavier than 77kg (12st 2lbs)
- Waist measurement, whilst wearing warm clothing and a jacket must be 40” or less
- A wing walker must enjoy a good level of general fitness and must not suffer from, or have ever suffered from, any of the following conditions: Epilepsy, fits, severe head injury, recurrent blackouts, fainting fits or giddiness, disease of the brain or nervous system, high blood pressure, heart or lung disease, recurrent weakness or dislocation of any limb, diabetes, mental illness, drug or alcohol addiction.
- Wing walkers over 65 years of age, must have the Fitness Declaration section of their attached Acknowledgement & Consent Declaration and Medical Form signed by their GP. Wing walkers of 65 years of age and younger, will be required to complete and sign their Fitness Declaration on the day of their flight.
- All wing walkers must be able to climb up to and down from the top wing of our aircraft, without physical assistance. This will demonstrate a certain level of fitness, comparable to climbing a small ladder into the loft at home.