Our Fundraising Promise
We always like to hear the difference that our services make to patients and their families. However, we also know there might be times when we don’t meet the high standards we strive for. One of the ways in which we can continue to improve our service is by listening and responding to the views of our stakeholders, and in particular by responding positively to complaints and finding suitable resolutions.
When conducting our fundraising activities and service provision both staff and volunteers pride themselves on conducting activities to the highest of standards and follow the Fundraising Code as set by the Fundraising regulator.
We always thank people who contact us about their problems, concerns or worries, and aim to address their concerns as soon as possible, finding a positive resolution.
People and Responsibilities
The Head of Fundraising and Business Development acts as a main point of contact with the Fundraising Regulator and Charity Commission as necessary.
The Chief Executive has overall responsibility for ensuring that complaints about employees and services are handled appropriately.
You can decide exactly how you would like to get in touch with us:
You can call us on 01666 505055. One of our team will be ready and willing to help. Our phone lines are open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm. Outside of these hours you can always leave us a message and a contact number and someone will return your call before midday the next working day.
You can email us at email@example.com
Or you can write to us at:
Hope for Tomorrow
Please include your name, address and contact telephone number in your email or letter so that we can get back in touch with you easily.
In line with our policy, we:
- Welcome compliments and complaints as a valuable means of quality improvement and improving service delivery.
- Provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint
- Publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint
- Make sure everyone at Hope for Tomorrow knows what to do if a complaint is received
- Make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way
- Make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired
- Gather information which helps us to improve what we do
A full copy of our complaints policy can be located here
Hope for Tomorrow is committed to the highest standards in fundraising practice. If your complaint is to do with fundraising and you feel that it has been unresolved by us, then the Fundraising Regulator can investigate your complaint.
You must contact them within two months of receiving your response from us.
Contact can be made via the online complaints form here or via telephone: 0300 999 3407.
2nd Floor, CAN Mezzanine
49-51 East Road
London, N1 6AH
Alternatively, if your complaint is related to another area of our work and you do not feel completely satisfied by our response then you can contact The Charity Commission at the address below.
The Charity Commission
PO Box 1227
0845 3000 218