Head Office Support
Our office volunteers bring with them a vast range of skills and experience. At Hope for Tomorrow we have a very flexible approach to your commitment: we want you to be able give the time that suits you while making the best use of the skills and experience you already have.
Location: Tetbury, Gloucestershire
What does the role involve?
The role of Head Office Support will provide assistance to the Hope for Tomorrow, Head Office team in a variety of related tasks that support our fundraising activities including Marketing, Social media and Event support.
What skills or experience are required?
- Intermediate IT Skills.
- Good communication
- Team working
- Good organisation Skills
What will I get out of it?
- Support us to keep the wheels turning on our Mobile Cancer Care Units to allow patients to be treated closer to home
- An understanding of how Hope for Tomorrow work behind the scenes
- An opportunity to develop and share your administration experience
- An insight into the workings of Hope for Tomorrow as Charity
What support or training will I get?
- Regular and ongoing support from Hope for Tomorrow
- Basic induction to Hope for Tomorrow and a named contact
Will I need to do a CRB check? No
This role is managed by: Regional Fundraiser / Volunteer Cordinator
Minimum Age: 18