With a range of Corporate Partnership opportunities, we can help add value to your business while you help us give the gift of time to cancer patients and their families.
There are a number of ways your business can choose to work with us. Partners from all industries consistently tell us of the significant and rewarding impact their involvement with Hope for Tomorrow has on their business. Whether it is a message resonating with consumers, engaging employees who have experienced the journey with or without our service, supporting a worthwhile cause or simply standing alongside the general public who share a common desire to do their bit, these relationships are always a force for good.
For more information about each opportunity, click on each activity below.
Many organisations choose Hope for Tomorrow as their Charity Partner, from large UK and regional companies to local clubs and societies, these partnerships often run for a number of years. This is because they can see the difference their support makes to patients who are undergoing cancer care.
From running marathons and climbing mountains to holding cake sales and fundraising balls, customers, employees or members are raising money while having a great deal of fun and working better together as a team.
Working with us offers a range of benefits, including:
- Generating positive local and national PR
- Demonstrating your company values and commitment to your customers, employees and local community on an issue that is a genuine national cause
- Encouraging team building – especially when participating on one of our challenge events
- Providing great staff engagement opportunities to aid personal development and boost staff morale
Hope for Tomorrow supports your partnership by:
- Publicising a wide range of national and international challenge events to engage your audiences
- Giving informative and motivational presentations to your staff or members
- Supplying innovative but simple fundraising tips and ideas
- By clearly showing the difference you have made with simple impact information
One in two people will develop cancer at some point in their lives, so for many organisations it is a cause with which their employees have a personal connection. Working with us offers a range of benefits, including:
- Providing great staff engagement opportunities to aid personal development and boost morale
- Generating positive local PR about your company as an employer
- Demonstrating your company values and commitment to your employees and local community on an issue that is a genuine national cause
- Encouraging team building and development
We can support your staff engagement objectives by:
- Publicising a wide range of national and international challenge events to engage your staff
- Creating seasonal marketing materials to encourage staff fundraising
- Giving informative and motivational presentations to your staff
- Providing innovative, simple fundraising tips and ideas
Gift in Kind and Pro Bono
Another way that companies choose to collaborate with us and engage staff is by offering pro bono professional support. It could be anything, from offering free legal advice to having a specialist staff member seconded to the Charity to help us deliver transformational projects. As a small charity and team we often have to buy in specialists to help us. If you chose to support us in this way, we can reduce our running costs and more of our donations can go towards supporting cancer patients when then need it.
Hope for Tomorrow is also extremely fortunate to receive generous donations of gifts in kind from our partners, including:
- IT equipment
- Office supplies and consumables
Gifts in kind help us keep our efficiency high, and this also ensures more funds go directly towards bringing cancer care treatment closer to our patients.
- ‘Money can’t buy’ auction prizes
- Gifts for our fundraising raffles
If you are able to donate prizes or gifts that we can sell, these would be gratefully received, as raffles and the sale of gifts can generate extra income at our events.
Hope for Tomorrow organises a number of high-profile fundraising events each year, for example, we host an annual motor racing dinner. We are also lucky to benefit from events organised by our supporters, such as charity balls and golf days. These events usually involve a charity auction and we are always looking for donations of ‘money-can’t-buy auction items to maximise our fundraising.
Working with partners ranging from nationwide stores to the local bakery, Hope for Tomorrow has a range of bespoke partner opportunities that can transform how a business is seen by both employees and the public, whilst bringing cancer care closer to patients and giving them the gift of time.
If you have a great idea you’d like to talk to us about, please contact us on email@example.com or call 01666 505050.