Community Champion Role
We are looking for individuals who want to ‘go the extra mile’ and believe and support the aims of Hope for Tomorrow. As a Community
Champion you will be representing us at a range of occasions/community events, distributing information to local companies, schools, surgeries etc, and seeking out new marketing and fundraising avenues in the area.
Location: Local / National – discuss with your Regional Fundraiser.
What does the role involve?
Meeting and talking to new people, groups & businesses, public speaking will be an essential part of this role and provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills or simply use the public speaking skills you already have. We will always ensure that you are fully prepared and supported when asking you to undertake anything on our behalf.
What skills or experience are required?
- Being energetic and proactive are useful attributes.
- Willingness to talk to people about Hope for Tomorrow
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Team working when working with local fundraising groups or others
What will I get out of it?
- Support us to keep the wheels turning on our Mobile Cancer Care Units to allow patients to be treated closer to home
- An opportunity to build experience for your CV
What support or training will I get?
- Regular and ongoing support from Hope for Tomorrow
- Basic induction to Hope for Tomorrow and a named contact
Will I need to do a CRB check? No
This role is managed by: Regional Fundraiser
Minimum Age: 18